PLEASE BE POLITE!

gogalar gomidensha6

PLEASE BE POLITE!

Post by gogalar gomidensha6 »

PLEASE BE POLITE!
WINNING IS WINNING SO PLEASE CELEBRATE IT. It's better than no winning when I win some go games. Even if you have envy or neglecting, you should be kind for my problems! NOTE FOR nimbim: My won games are not only handicap games. Didn't you check out all of my issues ? I played with some human beings, not only AI. When other people create easy problems, they always be good voted and another way I AIN'T! This is obviously discrimination. In Japan and China, go is not only about strength. Politeness is also needed. If you can't understand about it, that is the evidence to tell many people you actually don't understand about go. I did personal attacking for some reason. Many people on the internet do discriminately hate speech 'cause each other can't check each both faces and feeling. The users who down vote my problems are biased so can you believe it means low quality ? I don't think 1755 is the best go problem ever 'cause many players can create problems like that. If it's not milked out from Hikaru No Go, 1755 can't be high rated. The users who do down vote my problems are biased and always check out my problems 'cause they are free and dropped out so vented their frustration, right ? This Thursday, I'm going to do site seeing at an Employment Transition Support Office but do you have your plan for your future ? If you can prepare to be better, please keep living your life 'cause if you can't, please pass away. NOTE: This ain't personal attacking. I wish for your good future. I gratitude you if you understand the above things.