TRUTH OF JAPANESE GO! JAPANESE "AI" AND "PLAYERS" ARE WEAK!

gogalar gomidensha6

Re: TRUTH OF JAPANESE GO! JAPANESE "AI" AND "PLAYERS" ARE WE

Post by gogalar gomidensha6 »

FOR nimbim: I ain't Irregular go, then what do you believe ? My problems are more interesting than his issues 'cause I'm a Dan player, he isn't, and my problems are realistic that many people can find the situation like that even though those depend on the people's strength. I solved some problems for you can see my rating history. I know you know my attacking style seems to be similar with Irregular go but I ain't Irregular go. Don't make me say such words so many times. I have experience of games, he probably doesn't. There is no evidence to call me Irregular go. I mentioned so much so from now on, will you believe I ain't Irregular go ? Will you believe I'm stronger than Irregular go ? Because I ain't Irregular go. At least I don't like him. When Irregular go's time, I was watching other sites. I ain't a German person. I'm actually a Japanese person. I gratitude you if you understand the above things.
nimbim

Post by nimbim »

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just really like this database of problems and got a little too invested in all this, because you are quite unique.
BartTM

Post by BartTM »

Thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated.

I don't think Gogalar is German, I don't see typical German patterns in his texts?
I do see a pattern that I recognize in my 13 year old autistic son. Not to say that Gogalar is autistic, could as well be the usual traits of adolescence.