Goproblems Pro Accounts
For $9.95 a year, you can have a pro account. This enables you to:
Before signing up for a pro account, please create a free regular account (or log in if you already have one).
- Save problem attempts permanently in our database.
- Search for problems you haven't solved or even tried.
- See how many times you've tried/solved each problem.
- Download offline (SGF) copies of the problems.
- Get a rating based on the problems you've solved and failed to solve, and see this graphed over time
- Get a site rank (the name and solved percentage you find next to user's names, like "Sifu (3446)".
- Support Goproblems.com.
Pro Account FAQ
QWhy are you charging money for some of this site's features?
ADespite the countless hours of development that have gone into making Goproblems.com the best go problem site on the net, starting back in 1999, I've always considered the building of the go community as more important than making money. However, the database can no longer support the massive amount of data generated by our users. (Please see this discussion for more details.) By charging a fee, the list of people whose data are permanently saved will be much smaller, and I can continue to run this site. For a nominal $9.95 a year, anyone who really wants a pro account can sign up.
QWhat happens to my data when my pro account expires?
AYou will have a two-month window in which to resubscribe. During this time we will save your data, but you won't be able to access it. After two months, all data will be permanently deleted.