a prob!

santa c

a couple actually:

Post by santa c »

whle trying to solve a porblem, i realised, that i was wrong, and used the "negative solution" method, to find out how i should have done it...

i checked the prob, again - and apperantly, it was considered as solved...

(in other words, if u use, "neg. sol." in the middle of ur solution, it's recorded, as if u solved it..)

anyway - in "See Atempt Paths", u c, all coordinates, as if, it's always a 19x19 board, fo ex. on a 9x9 board, when ppl went at a8, it writes a18...

and another one - when i get the comments, i get the "... commented problem no ..." in the language, that ... setted it... if it's not sent in the language, i requested (setted for myself), shouldn't it be atleast in english?

{Posted by santa c}
santa c

another one..

Post by santa c »

i thought that it's really wierd that square marks aren't supported... i checkout the table of supported tags at http://www.goproblems.com/instructions.php3 -> supported tags, and i found SquAre("SA" that is)... but the editor which i'm using(CGoban), writes them as SQuare("SQ")... i know that it's not too much trouble to change it, but i'm working on an SGF which requires a nice amount of SQs... and there's the fact, that i'm not too sure, that it'll recognise the SGF, if i ever want to edit it...

So the buttom line is - Suggestion: Add "SQ" as a tag which will preform the same function, as "SA"... (draw a square..)

{Posted by santa c}
admin

Post by admin »

thanks for all the suggestions. yeah, there is some problem with the navigate giving you a correct solution. i have to fix that at some point.

i'm not sure why CGoban 2 uses SQ, because i'm pretty sure SA is correct. it's always been that way. CGoban 1 used SA. hmmn. no trouble to add it though.

adum

{Posted by admin}