New design feedback

Dayanto

New design feedback

Post by Dayanto »

Nice progress so far.

I would personally prefer if the author, categories, and favorite button were visible in the top row, since they're things you generally want to be able to see and access frequently, but otherwise I really like the changes. Much more modern.

I would maybe also move the "next" button further to the right, but that's mostly just for convenience.

I'm thinking something like this:

or this:

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents. Good luck with the project! :)
adum
Site Admin

Re: New design feedback

Post by adum »

thanks for the feedback. this design definitely went as minimal as possible. i'm not quite sure how to balance keeping it minimal vs providing more information. i will keep thinking about it, and maybe even it's best to make it configurable.
CuriousMynd

Post by CuriousMynd »

Holy Cr@p!! I have visited this site for many years and played with some of the problems, but the design was so bad that I soon navigated away. Instead of solving problems, I would start jotting down all the user interface fouls intending to submit them, but would quickly give up.

I even considered starting a GoFundMe project to help the developer come up with a new design and implement it.

Today, I discovered a completely new interface which far exceeds my expectations. It’s Fantastic! Congratulations on a great job. I can now become a full-fledged user of this site.

Thank you, thank you!
adum
Site Admin

Post by adum »

thanks, we're trying :) more improvements to come! and we still welcome suggestions.
saxmaam

Post by saxmaam »

I like the level progress indicator and presentation of problems at a certain level. Thanks for this!