Text in text-window not cut/pastable

Thomas Derz

Post by Thomas Derz »

When editing a problem, I encounter the following problem:

The text in the text-window is not not cut- or pastable.
When I use another textprocessor first, I still cannot paste something into the window.

Therewith it is very cumbersome to write the same comment for many wrong solutions, which all have the same cause several moves before, again and again ...

Several solvers will therefore wonder what they did wrong, when, after all they did capture etc., but not in the best way.

I hope that they use the navigate solutions.

Is something wrong with my machine, or should cut/pasting work?

Greetings,
Tommie

{Posted by Thomas Derz}
admin

Post by admin »

text copying and pasting works for me. what OS are you on? it's probably also dependent on the JVM you're using.

adum

{Posted by admin}
Thomas Derz

Post by Thomas Derz »

[quote]
text copying and pasting works for me. what OS are you on? it's probably also dependent on the JVM you're using.

adum
[/quote]

Must be true, because I remember that it worked once. I have here OS/2 + Netscape 4.61 (does not work for editing) and IE5 on a Citrix Server. I don't know the JVM(?)

Tommie

{Posted by Thomas Derz}
admin

Post by admin »

i'm not familiar with either OS/2 or Citrix, sorry! but i think most operating systems will allow it.

adum

{Posted by admin}
Thomas Derz

Post by Thomas Derz »

Adum,

I meant to say that with IE5 on the Citrix server it works fine.
Additionally, a nice big screen helps me seeing the SGF-tree structure here completely (otherwise I only get part of the branch to see).

Tommie

{Posted by Thomas Derz}
Thomas Derz

Post by Thomas Derz »

Adum,

I meant to say that with IE5 on the Citrix server it works fine.
Additionally, a nice big screen helps me seeing the SGF-tree structure here completely (otherwise I only get part of the branch to see).

Tommie

{Posted by Thomas Derz}