Problem (involuntarily) deleted by myself?

Thomas Derz

Post by Thomas Derz »

Dear Adum,

working on some sandbox problem, it was 1st involuntarily published, despite the sandbox marking.
Then I write the comment for this problem#3306 (which is still there), warning the others that the problem is not yet finished, diue to its many trees.

Then I re-edited the problem a bit, then pressed "change" on the bottom of the editing page.

Then , wanting to ckeck out the problem, it was non-existing. A message told: "Message does not exist, someone has deleted it."

This is a serious bug, because I invested quite some into it.
Could you please recover it?

2nd question: Filling in firstly the source and other info on the editing page, then secondly editing graphically the problem, then "submitting" and returning to the edit-page leads to the editing page empty (all info gone). Is this a bug or could you tell this in the instructions?

Tommie

{Posted by Thomas Derz}
Thomas Derz

Post by Thomas Derz »

No need to act wrt question 1, Adum,

I found the problem.

Question 2 is still valid

Tommie

{Posted by Thomas Derz}
admin

Post by admin »

ah, this is the way it's done now, but now that you mention it, you're right, it should save all the information. however, it'll take me a fair bit of work to redo it, so for now, please do the graphical and text editing at different times.

thanks,
adum

[quote]
2nd question: Filling in firstly the source and other info on the editing page, then secondly editing graphically the problem, then "submitting" and returning to the edit-page leads to the editing page empty (all info gone). Is this a bug or could you tell this in the instructions?

Tommie
[/quote]

{Posted by admin}