why delete my problem ?

kingdavid

Post by kingdavid »

why delete my problem 3695 ? although it may be a combination of problems, it should not be considered as a duplicate. at least i receive a positive comment from cheezy, saying that it is a "cute problem".

in future, i think it would be good to open a section called "abandoned problems". and moderators should give a short reason of why they take away the problem.

{Posted by kingdavid}
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

[quote]
why delete my problem 3695 ? although it may be a combination of problems, it should not be considered as a duplicate. at least i receive a positive comment from cheezy, saying that it is a "cute problem".

in future, i think it would be good to open a section called "abandoned problems". and moderators should give a short reason of why they take away the problem.

[/quote]

Hi kingdavid,

I'm not sure who deleted (or to be more accurate: took offline) your problem. I can't find a problem 3695. Are you sure about the number? I'm sorry that it was taken offline, but I hope you can understand that I doesn't make much sense to have duplicates on the site. Please take a look at my response to Gerry (also in this forum for a more in depth explanation.) If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Spirit

{Posted by Spirit}