No email notification. :(

time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

Hello there again.

Checked out the RSS feeds. The comments on my problems is really a nice one, but there is one more thing because of which I have been posting messages here. I want to know when someone answers my post in some problem on the site. Is there another way to know this without actually searching manually through your own comments?

Thanks.

{Posted by time_summoner}
santa c

tag: humour (even if it's lousy >_>)

Post by santa c »

well instead of going through your posts, you could take preventive measures... i know a sig would help but u can copy paste the cursing manually... >_> (;p)

{Posted by santa c}
time_summoner

Preventive measures

Post by time_summoner »

Sorry, santa c, but my native language isn't English, so I completely missed the joke. (explanation would be appreciated)

Are you actually suggesting something? And how would the signature help me? Searching with google? Or am I just missing something big here?

Thanks.

Native russian language speaker time_summoner.

P.S. Or did you mean not posting by 'preventive measures' ?

admin

Post by admin »

time_summoner: a feed for comment responses is something on my todo list. you are correct that this would be very nice to have.

thanks,
adum

{Posted by admin}
time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

Thanks, Adum. I see that there is some things in progress. Nice!

Still, I would like to understand what Santa c meant. I am still a bit confused :)

santa c

rss should include all comments (sandboxed probs too)

Post by santa c »

t_s - ahh i was suggesting you can write something rude before reading any comments since it'd be your first instinct after you do, anyway... ;p (i'm sorry my humor's away for quite a while too, now... ;()

adum - it'd be also really useful if both the problems get comments list and the rss would include comments to sandboxed (and preferably disabled problems as well) problems - if it's worth a comment, i think the comment should be worth the reading ;) (i was preety sure i've said it somewhere but i can't seem to find it o_O)

{Posted by santa c}