No email notification. :(

time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

I have discovered that I don't get any notifications of new problems on my email. At some point, it just stopped.

Help please.

{Posted by time_summoner}
admin

Post by admin »

anyone else have this problem?

adum

{Posted by admin}
time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

I think it is because of the fact that my email was full for a while, so several messages were sent back and now I am somehow unsubscribed. I get the comment notifications, though... Maybe I should uncheck, submit and check the some checkboxes in the user settings? I'll try that

Thanks for your help.

Sergey.

time_summoner

Still no email notification..

Post by time_summoner »

I have changed the email address, unchecked then logged off logged on then checked the 'send 3rd party comments'... Nothing seems to work...

What should I do?

santa c

Post by santa c »

adum, i received email for a month or two and then it completely stopped. i only go one comment notification since, this month all of a sudden but it was a one time thing... i thought u disabled it because it was generating a lot of traffic @_@

{Posted by santa c}
time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

Hey santa c!

If it is disabled (which I am also ok with) then maybe some indication should be on the site instead of email notification.. I would really appreciate something like this. :) Since it's a pain to go through all the commented problems..

admin

Post by admin »

i suggest using the RSS feeds for new problems. the email system was always a bit flaky, and RSS is much better in any case.

adum

{Posted by admin}
time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

Is there an RSS feed for the comments as well? Problems are less important, since you can just browse them..

admin

Post by admin »

yes, there are three rss feeds:
* problems
* all comments
* comments on just your problems.

adum

{Posted by admin}
time_summoner

Post by time_summoner »

Hello there again.

Checked out the RSS feeds. The comments on my problems is really a nice one, but there is one more thing because of which I have been posting messages here. I want to know when someone answers my post in some problem on the site. Is there another way to know this without actually searching manually through your own comments?

Thanks.