Will I ever be able to read comments again on my Mac?

BostonGo

Post by BostonGo »

I haven't been able to view comments on my Mac with Safari, Firefox or Explorer since the new site went up. I communicated with Adam and sent screen shots etc. I'm an understanding guy but I really miss the comments from all of you senseis. Thank goodness I have my attempts back and can continue working up the ladder of problems again where I left off. Now I can tell people I'm a Pro at GoProblems. If any one has some help to offer regarding reading comments on my Mac please let me know. I've seen how it works on PCs and would love to have the same functionality. Please make my life complete. Thanx

{Posted by BostonGo}
admin

Post by admin »

the one mac i tried it on showed the comments just fine, so it's hard to debug. i'll try it on some other macs and see what i can do...

adum

{Posted by admin}
koala

Post by koala »

try setting your resolution higher. I had trouble viewing comments on certain problems and it helped me :)

{Posted by koala}
BostonGo

Post by BostonGo »

I have a MacBook Itel Core Duo. Resolution is at its highest setting already 1280 X 800 Millions. Mac OSX 10.4.10. Safari Version 2.0.4 (419.3), Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6, Java 1.4.2

Thanks for your help.

{Posted by BostonGo}