Sandbox access

MeleeNewb

Post by MeleeNewb »

I just spent about a half hour creating and editing a 9x9 problem. For some reason when I try to test an sgf it crashes my browser, usually forcing me to remake the problem, so instead I just try to be as thorough as possible when making it and submit it directly. However this time when I submitted it to the site the 9x9 had somehow changed to a 19x19, ruining the problem. I quickly put it into the sandbox, thinking I'd try to figure out the problem there, however when I try to get into the sandbox I just get a series of errors. Is there any way to get into the sandbox to fix the problem, or do I have to remake it from scratch?

{Posted by MeleeNewb}
Field Mouse

Answer to your problem

Post by Field Mouse »

Hello,

it looks like the sandbox does not work anymore. Putting a problem into sandbox equals to deleting it forever. I am afraid there is no way how to get that problem back. If you want to remake the problem, keep it active on the site.

Changing board sizes:
When you change board size in the editor, the sgf code will still be on 19x19 board.
To fix this bug you have to write SZ[X] somewhere into the sgf code box of the problem, for example on the beginning of it.´

The code can look like this:
(;SZ[9]AB[hb]AB[hc]AB etc.

~~~(___*>
Field Mouse

{Posted by Field Mouse}