Custom "Favorites" folders

rillig

Post by rillig »

Hi,

I'd like to manage the solved state of the problems using some different folders. Right now, I can only add them to the "Favorites" folder, but I'd like to have some more folders, like:
  • Cool problems
  • Tricky ones that I need to try again
  • [probably some more ...]
Additionally, each of these folders should be markable as [x] public, so that others can look at them. This one should be fairly easy to implement, since it is very similar to the "Problem search" feature.

Instead of the "[+] Favorites" button, I would then like to see a drop-down box with all my user-defined folders, followed by just a "[+]" button.

Another kind of folders would help me to really learn the problems: These could be named as follows:
  • Unsolved
  • Solved for one time
  • Solved for two times
  • Solved for three times
  • Definitely solved
It would then be nice if I could choose to practice the "Solved for one time" problems, and if I solve one, it automatically gets moved to the "Solved for two times" folder. On the other hand, if I fail at it, it should be moved to the "Unsolved" folder again.

Roland

{Posted by rillig}
LCZLAPINSKI

Post by LCZLAPINSKI »

[quote]
Hi,

I'd like to manage the solved state of the problems using some different folders. Right now, I can only add them to the "Favorites" folder, but I'd like to have some more folders, like:
  • Cool problems
  • Tricky ones that I need to try again
  • [probably some more ...]
Additionally, each of these folders should be markable as [x] public, so that others can look at them. This one should be fairly easy to implement, since it is very similar to the "Problem search" feature.

Instead of the "[+] Favorites" button, I would then like to see a drop-down box with all my user-defined folders, followed by just a "[+]" button.

Another kind of folders would help me to really learn the problems: These could be named as follows:
  • Unsolved
  • Solved for one time
  • Solved for two times
  • Solved for three times
  • Definitely solved
It would then be nice if I could choose to practice the "Solved for one time" problems, and if I solve one, it automatically gets moved to the "Solved for two times" folder. On the other hand, if I fail at it, it should be moved to the "Unsolved" folder again.

Roland

[/quote]
1. I like the idea of additional folders.
2. I like the idea of the solved folders since I may solve a problem one time but if I return to that problem say in a week or a month later will I still be able to solve it.

{Posted by LCZLAPINSKI}