SGFs from online version?

yatima2975

SGFs from online version?

Post by yatima2975 »

Hi all/Adum,

I just downloaded the offline version and it's great! Being a nerd ;-) the first thing I looked at was the HTML and I noticed the SGF of the problem is contained in the problem***.html pages. Also, I missed the time trial feature. So I put two and two together and thought it would be nice to be able to use the goproblems SGF files in uligo (see http://www.g0ertz.de/uligo) which also remembers which problems you've done.

Adum, do you think it's okay for me to try and write a Perl script to extract all those SGF? Would anybody be interested in the resulting SGF file/files?

I wonder whether the other way around is possible too? (i.e. view other, possibly copyrighted, problems using the GoProblems applet) Maybe with a bit of JavaScript magic it could be done...

Cheers, Jan

{Posted by yatima2975}
admin

Post by admin »

hi; actually, i've just implemented a separate download for all the SGF files, so no work will be necessary for anyone else for that. (just gotta put it on the site.)

i'm not sure how things will work though with mixing and matching uligo etc. the way the goproblems applet interprets the SGF is pretty different.

adum

[quote]
Hi all/Adum,

I just downloaded the offline version and it's great! Being a nerd ;-) the first thing I looked at was the HTML and I noticed the SGF of the problem is contained in the problem***.html pages. Also, I missed the time trial feature. So I put two and two together and thought it would be nice to be able to use the goproblems SGF files in uligo (see http://www.g0ertz.de/uligo) which also remembers which problems you've done.

Adum, do you think it's okay for me to try and write a Perl script to extract all those SGF? Would anybody be interested in the resulting SGF file/files?

I wonder whether the other way around is possible too? (i.e. view other, possibly copyrighted, problems using the GoProblems applet) Maybe with a bit of JavaScript magic it could be done...

Cheers, Jan
[/quote]

{Posted by admin}
yatima2975

Post by yatima2975 »

OK, I'm not going to spend time on that :-) Now, to find something else to do at work...

Cheers, Jan

{Posted by yatima2975}