Configurable time trial

Spica

Post by Spica »

Hi,
I was originally thinking that it might be beneficial to remove problems from the sub-genre 'Giant' from the time-trial since many of them are difficult to navigate in 1 min, but then I thought it might be better for people to be able to choose which problem types they wanted to be included. Perhaps it would be possible to create a list of problems using the 'problems' link at the top of the page and then do the time-trial using only problems from that list.

cheers,

Spica

{Posted by Spica}
admin

Post by admin »

hi spica. that's a very good idea, removing the giant ones.

user-configurable is even better. i'll have to think of a good way to do that...

adum

[quote]
Hi,
I was originally thinking that it might be beneficial to remove problems from the sub-genre 'Giant' from the time-trial since many of them are difficult to navigate in 1 min, but then I thought it might be better for people to be able to choose which problem types they wanted to be included. Perhaps it would be possible to create a list of problems using the 'problems' link at the top of the page and then do the time-trial using only problems from that list.

cheers,

Spica
[/quote]

{Posted by admin}