Single Sgf donwload

mouly

Post by mouly »

hi,

is it possible to add a button to save/download actual game in sgf format.

i don't need all games (from the offline site).
i just would like to be able to study the problem i am playing, on my computer with other softwares.

PS: i can help if you need a developper

{Posted by mouly}
admin

Post by admin »

hi. if you just want the sgf occasionally, you can hack it by viewing source and looking at the SGF param. i don't know if enough people would use this feature to justify a button on the page.

adum

[quote]
hi,

is it possible to add a button to save/download actual game in sgf format.

i don't need all games (from the offline site).
i just would like to be able to study the problem i am playing, on my computer with other softwares.

PS: i can help if you need a developper

[/quote]

{Posted by admin}
mouly

Post by mouly »

ok !
i didn't know it was written in the html source, thank you, i will do so.

best regards

{Posted by mouly}
santa c

hm..

Post by santa c »

well, but adding, a simple button, isn't that much code.. or is the problem, in the fact, that not too many users, r going, to use, such a feature? if so - u could, simply, add this option, 4 registered users only - so that they'd b able, to enable, the feature, in their, user setup..

{Posted by santa c}
admin

Post by admin »

as you say, it's not hard to code. but i doubt many people would want it. your suggestion of adding it as a user option is good -- i'll try to do that eventually..
adum

[quote]
well, but adding, a simple button, isn't that much code.. or is the problem, in the fact, that not too many users, r going, to use, such a feature? if so - u could, simply, add this option, 4 registered users only - so that they'd b able, to enable, the feature, in their, user setup..
[/quote]

{Posted by admin}