"End correct variations with the protaganist's move, wrong variations with the antagonist's."

chrise

Post by chrise »

How to encourage this? I might be guilty myself though... :)

chrise

{Posted by chrise}
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

We could make a page with general guidelines for submitting problems...

{Posted by Spirit}
chrise

Post by chrise »

Perhaps it could be part of the problem submission page?

chrise

{Posted by chrise}
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

That would be a good idea. Any other ideas? We can post them here so adum can plug it in.

Maybe a FAQ page would also be a good idea. I think the sandbox feature is unknow to some people and causes some confusion.
It would also be helpful if the problem author would be emailed when a problem is added to the sandbox and when it is taken online again.

{Posted by Spirit}
chrise

Post by chrise »

Yes, a FAQ page certainly sounds a good idea. Hopefully it would encompass all the loose strands and guide the user to navigate the site with ease.

chrise

{Posted by chrise}
santa c

Post by santa c »

yup - setting some standarts would also make the passage into multi-lang probs, easier in the future..lol

(guh - i've been here, for a while- and since the first time, i read it, and looked up in the dictionary both "protaganist" and "anagonist", i still dunno, if i do it correctly ^^*;)

{Posted by santa c}
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Ok, well it's a great idea but I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment and adum is already busy with some technical aspects of the site.
If anyone would volunteer to make a start (but a finsih would be very welcome too :) ) it would be greatly appreciated.

{Posted by Spirit}