Divulge incorrect positions

eyedam

Post by eyedam »

I'm not sure if that is a global problem, but I tried it a few times and every time it did it like that.

Problem 4500.

When I click on bA18 (the first correct move) and get wB19 in response, there are two incorrect moves marked: B13 and A13 (I know because I looked at navigation afterwards).

Usually, when I hover mouse arrow over an intersection, a transparent stone appears to show how the stone would be placed if I clicked there.

Now, after my first move, when I'm choosing the second one, I get the transparent stone in every empty intersection where I hover the mouse arrow, except when I hover it over either of the two wrong-marked intersections.

If this pattern works generally, then it is a great cheat, I think. I also wouldn't like to refrain from the hovering, because I like to see that transparent stone, it somehow helps to think (for a beginner anyway). :P

Thanks!

{Posted by eyedam}
LCZLAPINSKI

Post by LCZLAPINSKI »

3bA13 and 3bB14 aren't wrong; they are disallowed so that the problem submitter didn't have to enter the winning sequences for each of the correct starting moves.

{Posted by LCZLAPINSKI}