Problem attempt records deactivated

Site news and updates.
admin

Post by admin »

sorry, just paypal. this isn't a big enough operation to support multiple systems, unfortunately, so i just went with the biggest and most popular.

adum

{Posted by admin}
Vlad

I am now a pro... sort of!

Post by Vlad »

Heh, well that was easier way to become a go pro than the usual route :) Thanks, I realized by accidentally clicking the pro account link that you can pay using a credit card number now without actually setting up a paypal account. I was therefore happy to go ahead and sign up!

{Posted by Vlad}
buran

Post by buran »

When I try to pay by PayPal I got next message:
---
The credit card number you have entered cannot be verified. Only credit cards from approved countries may be used on PayPal.
---
I am from Belarus and have credit card from local bank. How I can get Pro account without PayPal?

{Posted by buran}
admin

Post by admin »

hi buran. sometimes with paypal you can establish a bank account connection, instead of using a credit card. perhaps that will work for you.

cheers,
adum

{Posted by admin}
Lao New year 2553

Re:

Post by Lao New year 2553 »

admin wrote:Unfortunately, goproblems.com is suffering as a result of its popularity. The database recording problem attempts has grown so large that my hosting provider, Dreamhost, has complained that I'm using too many resources. For now, I will disable the record of problem attempts. I need to find a long-term solution, which is difficult. I will probably not be able to remember everyone's attempts indefinitely, as is currently the case.

adum

{Posted by admin}